Monday, September 2, 2013

Keep your summer hair year round



Today, as Labor Day ends we all know that summer is officially coming to an end (wah) and fall is right around the corner. But just because we may be trading in our cute tanks and favorite summer shorts doesn't mean your awesome "straight from the beach or pool" hairdo has to be tossed in the closet until next summer. We have taken some great tips from one of our GirlFit girls, who shares how to achieve the beloved beach waves we all strive for lets admit...all year long! So if you are preparing for your school pictures or just want to try out this beautiful hairdo try her tips. If you're going for the full natural look...pair this hairdo with some bronzer, mascara and a little lip gloss and taaadaaa you have enhanced your beautiful self!
 
"My hair is usually really frizzy and looks uncombed even though I comb it. Since I had to
take a picture that everyone would see I decided to do something different with my hair,
so I look presentable.
I decided to use sea salt spray to make my hair have a surfer girl feeling to it. I like to
take showers at night so right after the shower without drying my hair I put it in a braid
and go to bed. When I wake-up my hair is still a tad bit damp. The first thing I do is take
my hair out of the braid and spray the sea salt underneath my hair and on top. Then I
scrunch my hair and the curls become visible. Lastly I take my "bangs" and pull them
back with 2 bobby pins. And it's perfect.
If it doesn't look the way you want it just scrunch some more"

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment